Placements opportunities for:
Counsellors, Art Therapists, Music Therapists, Occupational Therapists.
What we offer to you:
- Free fortnightly supervision & professional development groups.
- The opportunity to be paid for your work whilst you train (subject to your training organisation’s guidelines), with clients in long-term and short-term work.
- A diverse and vibrant multi-modal community of practitioners providing opportunities for your further development with regular meetings, CPD training days and social events.
- The opportunity to be involved in The Old Post Office Art & Therapy Centre with the aims of making therapy more accessible through groups, free talks and workshops, and our special service for people with low income.
- When applying to join The Old Post Office Art & Therapy Centre, there is more available to you than just a placement. You have the opportunity to join (initially as a student member) and be supported by a community of practitioners, through your training and as you move into professional practice.
- As a student member of The Old Post Office Art & Therapy Centre, you are eligible to attend our monthly meetings, our training days and social activities as well as being able to access personal and professional development groups to enhance your practice.