- To promote mental, emotional health and well-being through different projects that cover Art, Therapies and Physical activities:
- Support young people who have difficulties finding employment due to lack of skill or lack of emotional support
- Offering mentoring programmes for young people interested in Art
- Providing jobs and volunteer opportunities for Therapist’s wishing to build their own groups here in Blaenavon
- Offering longer-term therapy based on a Person-Centred and Humanistic approach
- By help meeting the social, emotional, behavioural and cognitive needs of vulnerable people of all ages thus contributing to the quality of life and enabling them to achieve their fullest potential through excellent Sports, Arts and Therapies
We recognise that we live in a multicultural society and a poor area in South Wales where young people have fewer chances and we aim to reflect this in our organisation.